Experts in Eyelash Tinting and Shaping Treatments
Eyebrow (Brow) Shaping is the fastest way to not only flatter but flaunt your favourite features
We know lash tinting will have each brow looking fuller and each lash appearing longer.
WHO DOES THESE TREATMENTS SUIT?
- Clients who want their eyes to look natural but also match their hair and skin colour.
- Clients who want to bring back definition to their eyebrows and lashes.
At Accent on Nouveau, we take time to help you select the right shade that ensures your brows are PERFECT!
Did you know? Eyebrow shaping can do more to improve someone's appearance than most other beauty treatments and can also increase your confidence by:
- Giving you a more youthful look using arches to lift and open the eyes
- Balances out your the face by softening or accentuating your features
- Provides frames for the eyes brings attention to them
- Giving you an overall refined facial appearance
CALL US ON 03 34898910
"The eyes are one of the most powerful tools a woman can have. With one look, she can relay the most intimate message. After the connection is made, words cease to exist. " ― Jennifer Salaiz
EYEBROW TINTING DONE PROFESSIONALLY
- Adds colour to your most important feature
- Beneficial for those with very light-coloured lashes or brows
- Lasts four to six weeks with no reapplication necessary
- Once applied, needs no maintenance
- Will not run when wet (great for athletes)
- Looks completely natural
- Can match the colour perfectly to your hair and skin colour.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
WHY SHOULD I TINT?
HOW LONG WILL THE TINT LAST?
EYE SHAPE / TIDY & TINT
- Enhances the appearance and overall look of the eyes
- Confidence boosting for people with sparse eyebrows
- Great for people who have very little time to apply makeup
- Great for people involved with regular sports activities such as swimming
- Beneficial to people who are unable to wear makeup and contact lens wearer
CALL US ON 3488910 TO BOOK THIS TREAT
OUR CLIENT SAID
30/20 Waimairi Road
Tuesday 09.00 am - 6.00 pm
Wednesday 09.00 am - 8.00 pm
Thursday 09.00 am - 8.00 pm
Friday 09.00 am - 6.00 pm
Saturday 09.00 am - 5.00 pm